Mould Test Kit Plus (With Laboratory Analysis)
Frequent exposure to large amounts of moulds can be harmful to health. Many types of mould produce allergen and toxins which can cause allergic reactions such as irritation of the eyes, nose, throat and lungs, sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. The toxic substance released by mould are responsible for symptoms such as skin rashes, nausea, immune system suppression, acute or chronic tissues and organs and others.
We have developed a Mould Test Kit Plus to help you test your home for the presence of unusually high numbers of moulds capable of causing harm.
Our Mould Test Kit:
· Is easy to use with no complicated instructions
· Do-it-yourself sampling
· Accredited analysis and identification of moulds
· Detects allergenic, pathogenic and toxic moulds (toxic black moulds)
· Offers reliable and objective assessment of conditions in your home
· No additional fees
· The test pack contain 2 monitors and detailed instruction and risk evaluation
· Provides you with a relative numbers of mould spores in your home in comparison to the natural background and detailed identification of the mould species present (e.g. allergenic Alternaria, pathogenic Aspergillus or toxic Stachybotrys)
How it works
Our Mould Test Kit has been developed to evaluate the relative concentration of mould spores in a specific location (e.g. bedroom, classroom or office) in comparison the natural environmental background. Our do-it–yourself kit does not require special training to use it, you just follow the simple instructions and after a short period of sampling post the samples to our laboratory for analysis. Once the analysis is completed we will prepare for you a report with interpretation of your results based on the World Health Organisation Guidance. We will identify and describe the mould species present in your home and evaluate whether they’re likely to cause harm to you and your close ones.
Read the detailed instructions and place the first monitor in the outside location.
Place the other monitor in the indoor location you are concerned about.
Open the monitors and sample for equal amount of time (e.g. 4 hours)
Close the monitors and post the samples back to us in the enclosed pre-paid envelope
Receive a full report with interpretation and recommendations on how to improve the air quality in your home.